1) For natural acne control use gentle supplements such as glutamine and slippery elm to fix the gut lining and stop dysbiosis.
2) Controlling acne naturally is easier when you support the liver which is the main organ of detoxification. Burdock, milk thistle and dandelion root tea from the garden (provided the area is relatively free of toxic materials and no pesticides are used on lawns in the vicinity) are all great herbs for natural acne control.
3) Laboratory testing may be necesary to ascertain the presence of hormonal imbalances that may be indicated by the presence of such symptoms as anxiety, low energy, depression, insomnia, sudden weight increase, body hair growth in women, PCOS and period irregularities in women.
4) Ensure proper removal of waste matter through at least one bowel movement per day – ensure that you get enough water (8-10 glasses of water) and fibre in the diet ideally through non-animal foods but if not, use a fibre supplement (psyllium or citrus pectin). Speak to your primary care provider about whether an exercise plan is appropriate for you or whether you may have a hormonal imbalances such as low thyroid hormone which can cause constipation.
5) To control acne replenish the lactobacilli in the intestines by taking probiotics that are made to ensure a high number of live bacteria in the gut as well as viability after passage through the acid environment of the stomach.
6) To control acne naturally address food sensitivities that cause inflammation by speaking to your physician about doing an allergy panel. After removing any offending items, find alternatives so you don’t fall back into old habits. Your local healthy grocery store is a good place to look for healthy alternatives such as gluten-free bread or non-dairy milks such as rice milk or almond milk.
Curing acne naturally and holistically with supplements such as tea tree oil, turmeric and white willow bark involves addressing the inflammation that is responsible for acne. Systemic inflammation is due to a surplus of inflammatory cytokines from the immune body and a TH1/TH2 imbalance (different cell types of the immune body).
Controlling and finally curing acne involves toxin purging, healing the lining of the intestines, supporting the liver and normalising hormonal imbalances in order to ultimately reduce inflammation – the underlying cause of acne.
This is provided as information only and is not meant to diagnose or treat any health condition. Consult your physician before making any changes to your health regime.
The New Zealand company Fonterra says it's considering following new research which demonstrates that eating lactoferrin - a bioactive fraction of milk whey - can help lesse...
Which Type of Skin Responds Best to Acne Laser Surgery? People who suffer from the problem of acne often wonder whether there is some solutions available to cure the problem ...
It's common sense that a wholesome, well balanced diet is beneficial for general skin health, but there's an absence of scientific proof showing that particular foodstuffs spe...